Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 4

Yeah, I know I didn't post the last 3 days.  My bad!  They were really busy.
SATURDAY
After doing the 4.2 miles on Friday, Saturday my legs wanted to be pumped more than usual.  I had to stay off of my feet a little bit more than I had plan.  I guess I should have gradually started my workouts instead of going hard from the jump. Needless to say, I didn't get to do much working out.  I did do a little something.  My friend was babysitting having a hard time getting the baby to sleep.  I know how stubborn the baby can get because I battled with her recently and finally got her to take the bottle (she is breast fed). Anyway, I walked around the corner (exercise lol) to their house to help calm her down.  After playing with her (more exercise) for 30 min and rocking her to sleep (more exercise plus I was standing and walking while I rocked her)  for 30 min, she finally passed out.  Victory was mine!  Kinleigh = 0 and Me = 2. After laying her down and making sure she stayed sleep, I walked (more exercise) back to my house and began to pump.  In the middle of my pumping session, the mother called me and asked if I could go back because she was up again and crying like crazy.  I stopped my session and walked (more exercise) back to their house, but didn't ring the door bell because I didn't hear any crying.  After texting my friend to see if she needed me (she didn't), I walked (more exercise lol) back home to finish my session. I guess you can say I did more exercise than I think.
SUNDAY
After resting, elevating, and pumping on Saturday, I was able to get up and moving around. I went to church at 11am, came home to change clothes, went to see a friend that was moving to Texas, went to Life Source to feed the homeless, and made it home in time to clean up and get things prepared for Monday.  I think feeding the homeless was more exercise than I imagined.  The time frame was from 3 -7.  That's 4 hours of me constantly moving.  Constantly moving equals setting up tables, moving chairs, preparing meals, preparing beverages, welcoming people, and walking around serving hundreds of people that showed up to be fed with the word of God and food.  I was worn out after all of that. Again, not my typical exercise, but I WAS active.
MONDAY
Today and tomorrow I have a meeting with other physical education teachers in the school district.  It is from 8:30 -3:30.  I woke up around 3:30am due to a heavy thunderstorm that was rolling through. I think that I'm developing some kind of anxiety with these storms.  This was the 3rd time in 4 days that I was awaken by lightening, heavy rain, and thunder.  It takes me awhile to get back to sleep which makes me slow to rise when it's time to get going.  Today's exercise consisted of me doing Hip Hop Abs = Fat Burning Cardio and Zumba = 20 min Express. I got my roommate to participate so that's a plus. Tomorrow, I will try to do the same thing and add a kettle bell workout.  I will definitely need to do a compression session because I wasn't able to fit one in the schedule today.  I pray that I get some much needed rest.  Please, Lord, no storms in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment