Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Doing Something Right

Aside from the swelling that has started in my right foot and ankle, I have noticed a positive change in my skin color and texture. I'm not sure why it is changing, but whatever I'm doing must be right.  I bought a skin cream last month.  I started out using it religiously, but then that changed when I found out that it was bad to use it for an extended period of time. Now, I use it ever other week. Last night before volleyball, I put some on along with some baby oil, but the skin was dull, dry, and scaly feeling. It felt like I need to buff it down or something. Lol! Of course, it was hot and humid in the gym. And I left looking like I jumped in a swimming pool with all of my clothes on. When I got home, I began to rub and scratch on my legs. Now, this will sound nasty so be warned. I'm not sure what I was scratching off, but it looked like a layer of skin.  It didn't hurt so I continued to do so until nothing else would come off. I took a shower and did not apply anything to it afterwards.  This morning I looked at my legs and they were smoother, softer, had some color to them, and my skin had returned to normal. Very weird!!! Hopefully, I won't have to do that again, but I will definitely pay close attention from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment